Overcoming Challenges for Entrepreneurs
Being a social entrepreneur committed to large scale change isn't easy. Tendrel Forums are designed to support social entrepreneurs and their organizations by tackling professional + systems and personal challenges, including:
- Lack of time to build or maintain a peer network
- Lack of balance in life with high stress
- Imperfection in market structures for social change
- Competition in social change work
PROFESSIONAL + SYSTEMS CHALLENGES
- Scarcity of successful collaborations
- Difficulties in impact scaling
- Limited flexibility in funder agendas
- Funding challenges
- Unfriendly regulatory environment for social change activities
- Insufficient sustainable leadership development
Tendrel forums are regular, confidential, and local peer groups where social entrepreneurs reflect, share, listen, and support each other through personal and professional growth.
Tendrel chapters operate at the city or regional level to organize forums, activities, and other events with their members (and families). As the community grows, Chapters will soon offer:
- Events: Networking, training, and exchange opportunities through partnerships with leading networks and organizations for Tendrel members and their families.
The connections made through the Tendrel community facilitate more than just personal and professional growth. As it grows, the network also aims to drive:
- Systems insights: Knowledge from the community translated into research insights about the sector that will inform policymakers, investors, and more.