Co-Founder & President
- Founder of the Center for Digital Inclusion, a non-profit that fosters inclusion of less privileged social groups through technology
- Named one of “100 Global Leaders for Tomorrow” by the World Economic Forum
- Ashoka Fellow, Skoll Awardee, Avina Fellow, Schwab entrepreneur and YPO member
- Based in Colombia, Gaby is an experienced social entrepreneur. As founder and CEO of the TAAP Foundation, she promoted peaceful coexistence and social entrepreneurship through visual arts and innovation in education in vulnerable communities throughout Latin America.
- Gaby is one of the youngest Latin American women t elected as an Ashoka fellow. She is also one of the youngest fellows in the Re-Imagine Learning network, dedicated to innovation in education and social development issues.
- Gaby is a Social Communications graduate. For more than six years she was a professor in the undergraduate and postgraduate course in Social Communication in the Chairs of Research Methodology, Research for Development, and Social Project Management, of the Andrés Bello Catholic University of Caracas